Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Dietary Guidelines

Weight loss or Fat loss?

When we talk about losing weight, we really want to focus on losing fat.
Weight loss can be muscle, water (fluid), or fat. Standing on the scales gives you no clue as to your body composition – so don’t weigh yourself too much – it can really play mind games. Drink one glass of these everyday - You will need smaller clothes
1. Mix in a glass, 1-2 teaspoons of organic Apple Cider Vinegar with warm water.
2. In the morning, take one Keto Fast capsule with your drink.
Week One:
One week after combining Keto Fast with apple cider vinegar every morning I was surprised at the dramatic results. My energy level was up, and I wasn't even hungry. A welcomed side effect of Keto Fast is its power to curb the appetite.
Best of all, I didn't even change anything about my daily routine. On Day 7, I got on the scale and couldn't believe my eyes. I had lost 9.5lbs. But I still wasn't convinced, since they say you lose a lot of water weight at the beginning of any diet. I wanted to wait and see the results in the upcoming weeks.
Week Three:
After 3 weeks, all my doubts and skepticism had absolutely vanished! I am down 2 pant sizes after losing another 16.5lbs. And I still have a ton of energy. Quite often, around the third week of other diets, I would tend to run out of steam. But with Keto Fast my energy levels didn't dip, instead they remain steady throughout the day.
Week Four:
After the fourth week, my final results were shocking. I lost an unbelievable 80lbs since starting with apple cider vinegar and Keto Fast! I feel blessed to share this with other people who are struggling with their weight as well. Using Keto Fast in week 4, I lost an additional 11 lbs.

1 comment: